Monday, April 20, 2009

Pretty Toes

Madeline loves touching other people's painted toes. She couldn't keep her hands off of mine this morning, so I decided to see what she would do if I painted hers. I was surprised at how still she held her legs while I painted - she was absolutely mesmerized! Luckily the paint dried pretty quickly because she did a lot of touching. We won't make this a regular habit, but I thought they turned out pretty cute.

On another note, I am so grateful to have Scott back home after a weekend away at an Upper Cervical seminar in Vegas. Our home just isn't the same without him. I am also grateful for the low stress level in our family during this ninth round of final exams!

1 comments:

Shanna and Brad said...

Cute toenails! That sounds like fun. I need a girl to paint my toenails with, too. Brad just isn't into it :) Glad to hear that the semester went well for Scott.