Madeline reminds me of myself when I was a child in so many ways. One of those is her love of all things creepy and crawly (not that I have that love anymore). She's known to let daddy long legs crawl all over her and she loves to dig up worms. Grandpa Serr recently caught buckets full of crawfish from the drained canals to use as bait when he goes fishing. I haven't seen her more exited about something in a while! She played and played with them at her grandparents' house. And then excitement of all excitements - they let her take a few home! She played with them in our backyard all afternoon until they were all either lost or dead. What a fun thought for me that there might be lost crawfish skittering around my yard :/. I avoided the backyard for a few days. But, really, I think it's fun that she loves bugs and little animals so much.
Thursday, November 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment