I really, really needed Madeline to be good at Walmart today. She was horrible while we were grocery shopping last week, and I certainly didn't want a repeat. I also had a lot more I had to shop for today. This was a good day for a little old fashioned bribery. I try to save it for desperate situations and it always works like a charm. I told Madeline all the way to the store that she could have cookies if she sat IN the cart without any crying. These weren't just any cookies, they were to-die-for little chocolate chip Sweet Tomatoes cookies.
I put her in the cart and got out the cookies. She promptly said, "Nope! Hold you". I guess delicious cookies aren't worth the boredom of sitting in the cart.
1 comments:
Silly little girl! If those yummy cookies don't work, I don't know what will:)
Post a Comment