Saturday, April 28, 2012

Birthday Week

It's birthday week at our house!  Scott's big day was on Thursday, a day that is anticipated from the day after Christmas.  Mine is on Tuesday.  It always promises a fun few days.  

We started the day off on Thursday bright and early with a nice breakfast that Scott actually mostly made (early breakfasts are not my specialty).  Then we scooted him out the door to work and Madeline and I got to some work of our own making cards and gift wrapping. 

After the morning work was done, we went to the lake (reservoir).  It was windy and cold, but nice to be out of the house.  We came home for lunch, pie, and presents.  

 Notice the "dad" on the card.  I'm pretty sure I was 10 before I figured out how to do bubble letters.



 from here

Wrapping paper is the BEST!

The gifts were played with - one in particular.  More work was done in the evening.  A movie was watched, except that I was the only one who actually watched due to more gift playing.  A successful day in his eyes. Love him!

0 comments: